Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Piper's X-Mas List


This year I was having a really hard time figuring out what my P would want for Christmas/ Hanukkah. She is still in that stage where she can show interest in toys, but cannot really tell you what she wants in so many words. So--The best way to determine what she might like is to actually take her to Toys-r-us and actually observe her in her own environment. Then there were things that as I walked through--I just thought would be good for her development. Here's what we came up with. Hopefully it can help you shop for the baby love in your life. Or for P if you are family :)

1. Just Like Home Deluxe Housekeeping Set
P is always the happy helper around the house. She loves to help us do the laundry and wipe up messes on the floors. I know that she would love getting this set for the holidays!

2. LeapFrog My own Laptop
J loves educational toys and specifically felt that we needed to buy this laptop for P for Christmas. It is already purchased and read to place under our tree. It will help P learn her letters and numbers as well as learn how to spell. I think she will love it.

3. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move Beatbo
While walking through the store I saw this little guy, and although I didn't purchase him, I know my girl would love him as she loves anything musical.

4. Little Tikes 3 ft. Trampoline
When I was looking through different blogs and parent websites for gifts for 2 year olds. A lot of them said a small trampoline to work on jumping with both feet. P is still having a hard time mastering this skill, so I think that this trampoline will be great for her development. Thanks, Glammy!

5. Baby Amaze Learn To Talk and Read Babydoll
I saw this babydoll when we were walking through Toys r us and just knew that it would be a great pick up for baby P. We opted to get one of her accessories, but not the doll itself. It may be a great pick up for later on, or for another family member to get her. I can just see P reading along with the baby as she has a real passion for books lately. It is one of the things I really love about her!

6. Yvolution Y Velo Jr. Double Wheel Balance Bike
As someone who didn't learn to ride a bike until much later in life--I was fascinated when I saw the whole section of balance bikes in the stores this year. What a cool idea for a little one's development! I like this one because it is for two year olds and the double wheel helps them learn balance but is a little bit more stable. There are no pedals so it is just about learning to balance and move on the bike frame. This gift has already been claimed for baby P, but you should get your little one one of these pronto! I kinda want one for myself, not going to lie. Just make sure you get your little one a helmet too. Safety first Friends!

So that is it. There is my list of things that I think any two year old would want. You could always add Play-doh, coloring books with stickers, board books, and cute outfits. Those things are also always winners in my house. 

Happy shopping, and have a Happy Holiday Season, Y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment