Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favs


Another Friday under way. This week has been crazy eventful. P started STANDING!!! O-M-G! What a big girl she is. She is also right in the middle of getting her top two teeth. Enter Friday Fav number 1

1. Chewbeads
My mom got me a necklace and P loves to chew on the silicone beads all day long. I have my eye on these bracelets that she can put around her own wrist. There is also no chance with the bracelet that she could hang herself--a plus in my book. If you don't have any chewbeads--you are missing out for sure!

2. Nuby Straw Sippy Cup
Once P got old enough to have water-I started to try to introduce sippy cups. P did not really care for the spout types. She loved to bang them on everything, but she wouldn't actually drink from one. At a restaurant one night I started letting P drink water from the bottom of my straw. I would just drop a small amount into her mouth. She was hooked. Once she got to the point were she was starting to suck the water out of the straw--I knew she was ready to drink by herself. We started using bendy plastic straws first. I would just put the straw in a glass of water and she would drink that way. Once she got good at it. I bought one of these sippy cups. It has been the best thing ever. P will drink a ton of water from this thing. It is spill and leak proof. She has even gotten really good at holding it herself. We have tried a similar Munchkin brand, but P doesn't like it as much! These are our favorite for sure. She will even drink milk out of it--WAHOO!


3. Pic Monkey
I love, Love, LOVE this site for making collages and other projects on my computer. I made P's first birthday chalkboard, her first birthday invite, and even the invite for my future sister in law's bridal shower pictured above. This site has all kinds of cool effects such as wrinkle eraser and lip plumper. I mean who wouldn't want to look like Angelina Jolie? It also allows you to use their fun fonts or fonts that you have downloaded on your computer. It is a must for your facebook cover photos and blog headers as well. Mine is made with Pic Monkey!

4. Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans
I got hooked on these jeans when a friend of mine gave me three pairs that were too big for her. I seriously love how slim they make my legs and hips look while not riding too low on my waist. They are stretchy and flattering. I have them in red, orange, khaki, and black. I hope to one day own them in every single color imaginable. Did I mention that they are half the price that I normally pay for jeans at J.Crew?

5. Mabelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer
This stuff just kicked my MAC concealer's little butt for half the price. While it does not have as much pigmentation or coverage--this stuff is buildable and makes you look so dewy. I love the effects it has on my under eye circles (damn genetics). I find myself reaching for it every single day and even putting it on my clients for photo shoots. Run out and get yourself one. I promise, you wont regret it.

I hope you have enjoyed my favorites for this week. I kinda mixed this one up with baby, fashion, and makeup. Hopefully you can find something in there that relates to you.

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment